TEDxJakarta 9th: Generation Anxious
Teater Salihara, April 28, 2013
Talk to people about their anxieties, and the same questions come up, over and over. Am I going the right way? Why am I doing this? Is this going too fast or too slow? We in TEDxJakarta ask ourselves the same questions. Are we doing what we set out to do? Are we spreading ideas to our community? How do we design our events to ensure the audience can meet, talk and be inspired by everyone around them?
Speakers and talks
- Khairani Barokka » Anxiety is the Stuff of Creativity
- Kyla Christie » Sing to Build
- Roni Pramaditia » Wireless Technology… in the 1920s?
- Silverius Oscar Unggul » A Simple Idea to Solve Indonesia’s Deforestation
- Yohanes Surya » From Zero to Infinity, a Story of Children and Math